- History of Homeopathy
- Administering & Anti-doting
- Laws of Healing
- Emergency Medicine & First Aid Remedies
- Using Homeopathy with Animals
- Banerji Protocols for Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Case Studies
- Personal Experiences
- Best Remedies
- Where to purchase & how to keep your remedies organized
Streamline your knowledge by allowing Kelly and Lisa to guide you through the ins and outs of how to make homeopathy work for your family.
Classes are held virtually via Zoom or you also have the option to dial in.
2 class time options are available each week. You CHOOSE which class best fits into your schedule.
2023 Dates & Times:
January 11, 18, 25 & February 1, 8, 15
4-6 pm PT / 6-8 pm CT / 7-9 pm ET
**LIVE CALL with Joette is scheduled for Monday, February 27th @ 5:30pm PT / 7:30pm CT / 8:30pm ET. *Participating in the Live Call with Joette is an additional $25 per student.
Investments: $75 to join our class.
Plus: Gateway I Study Guide purchased separately on www.joettecalabrese.com. Enter either Lisa Rooney or Kelly Harrigan as your Group Leaders.
Why choose us?
- Learn from TWO skilled educators and passionate moms who have a combined thirty years of experience working with and using homeopathy.
- Lots of case studies, tips and tricks, and personal experiences are added to the course content.
- Discount at a homeopathic pharmacy (OHM Pharmacy) after meeting class attendance requirements.
- And you are able to repeat our future Gateway I classes for FREE!
- Joette Calabrese’s curriculum plus lots of EXTRAS to help make it practical and easy to apply.
Please read the fine print: Participation is for educational purposes only. None of the information exchanged should be construed as medical advice.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds must be requested 72 hours prior to the 1st class. *Once our Welcome Letter has been emailed, there are no refunds.