Moving away from home is considered a rite of passage to many, but to us, it’s an excellent opportunity to educate and inspire young adults about Homeopathy!
We want them not only to survive but also thrive being out there on their own.
We discuss a brief history of homeopathy, the laws of homeopathy, what is Practical Homeopathy, how to dose for acute conditions, when to stop or switch a remedy, top remedies to consider adding to your young adult’s “away from home” kit, and much, much more.
Allow us to share with you and your loved ones all the benefits of using homeopathy for their acute conditions while they are away from home.
What is included in your purchase:
- Link to recorded Grown + Flown workshop (self-paced study)
- Downloadable color slides which include:
- Brief history + Laws of cure
- Purchasing, Dosing + Storing
- Acute Ailments + First Aid
- Overwork / Insomnia / Stress
- Colds / The Flu / Fevers
- Printables which include:
- Protocol reference chart
- Remedy shopping list
- Headache chart
- Cold / The Flu chart
- Traumatic Man chart
Please read the fine print: Participation is for educational purposes only. None of the information exchanged should be construed as medical advice.